If you’re a kid who grew up in the 80’s like us, you KNOW your action movies. Honestly though…are you a connoisseur of ass kicking cinema? Test your knowledge on these classic one-liners with our quiz! The answers are at the bottom of the article.
1) “At my signal, unleash hell.”
2) “I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass… and I’m all out of bubblegum.”
3) “Forgiveness is between them and God. It’s my job to arrange the meeting.”
4) “You’re a disease… and I’m the cure.”
5) “Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.”
6) “Pain don’t hurt.”
7) “I’m gonna take you to the bank, Senator Trent—to the blood bank!”
8) “Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and f*ck the prom queen.”
9) “Are you gonna do something? Or just stand there and bleed?”
10) “Remember Sully when I promised to kill you last? I lied.”
Scroll down for the answers below! We love to talk about action movies and real life heroes on our podcast, Skillset Live! Please check it out and pick up a back issue of our magazine at OutdoorGroupStore.com!
You missed my all time favorite. “Fill your hand you son of a bitch”
John Wayne, True Grit
How the fuck did you leave out Predator? I coulda done 10 from that movie alone! You gotta do another list.
How do you purchase a shirt